Agility ladders have long been popular with athletes and coaches for improving footwork, speed, and quick directional changes. The simple yet effective design is ideal for a variety of sports training, such as football, soccer, rugby, boxing and more. The multi-directional training helps with overall mobility and injury prevention. Regular use aids in cardiovascular conditioning and weight loss due to high intensity and calorie-burn. Personal trainers and therapists will find them useful for rehabilitation as well as improving clients’ balance and body control. Best of all, they make workouts fun and engaging for anyone from children to older adults. The convenient roll-up design is compact and comes in a carrying bag for easy transport for use in a gym or outdoors.
- Improves coordination, balance, and body awareness
- Great for any age user, from children to older adults
- Ideal for athletic training to improve foot speed and reactivity
- Lightweight, roll-up design is compact and travel-friendly
- Comes in 2m and 8m in length
- Includes a convenient carrying case