The GSB Indoor Bike can help you work out a much larger set of muscle groups as opposed to standard indoor cycles due to the larger variety of positions you can assume. There are 5 standard positions in spinning: seated flat, standing flat, seated climb, standing climb and jumps. The emphasis of spinning is to replicate road bikes movements as closely as possible at the same time working key muscles in the legs, core, back and upper body for a more complete workout.
To aid this, the GSB features a substantial 18kg flywheel, providing the rider with a much smoother ride compared to standard exercise bikes. 32 levels of electronically controlled resistance also provide that extra challenge. The new and innovative self-powered generator system means that you can take your workout anywhere without the need to worry about a power source.
Your motion powers such features as the hand pulse sensor and the versatile computer display which shows a wide range of functions including speed, time, distance and your calories burnt to stay on top of your workout. Spin bikes can help maximize your body's fat-burning ability and at the same time offering a low impact workout.
Motion in different areas of the body including the shoulders, back, and legs help further improve your fat-burning potential in less time.
- Flywheel Weight: 18kg (40lbs)
- Resistance: 32 levels of electronic resistance
- Console Display: 80mm x 50mm backlit LCD
- Console Feedback: Speed, time, distance, pulse, watts, RPM
- Programs: 19 (including 12 pre-set, target time, target calories, watts control, heart rate control, recovery, user-defined, manual)
- Heart Rate Measurement: Pulse grip sensors + wireless heart rate receiver (chest strap optional extra)
- Seat: Adjustable horizontally and vertically
- Pedals: Self-levelling with adjustable straps
- Bottle Holder: Yes
- Dimensions: 118cm x 62cm x 117cm
- Weight: 52kg
- Max. User Weight: 135kg
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Warranty: 6 Months