The FR20 features the latest cross trainer technology to push forward your home cardio experience. Designed with the home trainer in mind, the FR20 takes the solid dependability you expect from a heavy-use commercial machine and repackages those features into a stylish and unique design, one that complements any home setting.
Housed under the sleek frame at the heart of the FR20 is a robust 6 kg / 13.23 lb flywheel, providing a smoother and more consistent rotation for seamless workouts. Giving you complete control of your training sessions, the FR20 delivers 8 levels of resistance plus 3 target programmes and a heart rate recovery function, making the cross trainer ideal for steady-state, interval, and high-resistance training.
Track your progress via the touchscreen LED console with an array of live feedback metrics including time, distance, calories, heart rate and RPM. The control console also features hand pulse sensors, delivering real-time pulse data for safer and more effective cardio sessions.
Complete with a phone/tablet holder placed above the console, the FR20 delivers the optimum viewing angle for your favourite shows or training playlists. Alternatively, the device holder is ideal for following along with any online workout class or pushing yourself through fitness apps.
Featuring both dual-action and fixed handlebars, the FR20 allows you to activate your upper body or focus on your quads, hamstrings, and glutes for a more leg heavy session. With a solid 15 cm / 5.91 in. stride length, the cross trainer offers a comfortable elliptical motion with cushioned and adjustable footplates for a tailored training position.
With integrated heavy-duty transport wheels and floor level adjustment, the stylish FR20 is easily moved and adjusted for a solid foundation and better training experience.
- Strong 6 kg / 13.23 lb internal flywheel creates a smooth motion for a consistent cadence
- 8 resistance levels allow you to adjust the training intensity
- 3 target programmes: time, distance & calories
- Touch response LED display with an illuminated bezel
- Integrated hand pulse sensors located on the handles measure and report your pulse
- Real-time feedback metrics include time, distance, calories, heart rate and RPM
- Built-in tablet and phone holder provides the optimum viewing angle
- 15 cm / 5.91 in. stride length provides a comfortable elliptical motion for all user heights
- Dual-action and fixed handlebars allow you to both activate the arms or focus in on your legs
- Adjustable footplates with a slip-resistant surface for additional traction when exercising
- Cushioned footplates bring greater comfort and grip to your workouts
- Water bottle holder within easy reach to keep you hydrated during exercise
- Integrated heavy-duty transport wheels allow for easier movement around your home
- Floor level adjustment ensures the cross trainer is stable for a better session
- Solid and dependable build quality results in a max. user weight of 120 kg / 264.55 lbs
- Setup dimensions: 150 (L) x 68 (W) x 167 (H) cm / 59.06 (L) x 26.77 (W) x 65.75 (H) in.
- USB charging port for tablets and phones
- Heart rate recovery function
- Simple 25-minute setup with easy to follow assembly instructions and all tools included