Run on air
The Jet 100 treadmill is part of the Reebok Jet Series and features air motion technology in its 130 x 43cm running deck. The cushioning air pods transfer air to adapt to the users’ foot strike - these moving air channels help to reduce ground reaction force to prevent the potential of overuse injuries when running. Ultimately, the unique airflow cushioning helps to reduce joint impact, enabling you to work out for longer.
Powered by a 2HP drive motor, the Jet 100 can reach a maximum speed of 16kph. You can easily select the desired speed via the incremental buttons on the console, or the direct speed keys to progressively take you straight to the pace you need to be running at. Compatible with Kinomap, the Jet 100 Treadmill helps to push your home workouts even further. With a whole host of challenges and scenic motion videos at your disposal, the Kinomap app helps you tailor and track your workouts from your phone, or even compete with your friends in multiplayer mode.
The treadmill can be set to 12 different incline levels for uphill running, walking or incline training and offers 24 programs to choose from which when selected, appear on the clear console display.
90% assembled on delivery, the Jet 100 can be up and running in no time plus its soft drop folding mechanism makes it a space-saving option for those looking to keep fit without needing to venture to the gym.
Not forgetting those finer details, the Reebok Jet 100 treadmill is MP3 compatible with integrated speakers enabling you to work out to your favourite running soundtracks.
- Powerful, quiet and durable 2 HP motor
- Speed range from 1 - 16 kph (0.5 - 10 mph)
- Air Motion Cushioning transfers air between its eight pods to offer support where it's needed
- 12 levels of power incline to tailor the intensity of your workouts
- Quick speed and incline shortcut keys located on the console for swift and easy adjustments
- Simple incline and speed adjusmtent keys located on the handles
- 24 motivational fitness programmes plus 3 user-defined and 3 HRC programmes
- 3 target modes including distance, time and calories
- 5 window LED + profile chart to track your running performance
- Smartphone and tablet holder atop the console provides an optimum viewing angle
- Live feedback metrics include speed, time, distance, calories, pulse and bodyfat
- Hand pulse sensors located on the front hand rests for easy on-the-go tracking
- Integrated 5W speaker system with MP3 aux connectivity
- Media hub with aux and headphone ports plus USB charging; keeping your workouts powered
- Fitted with an adjustable console fan to keep you cool during tough workouts
- Spacious running area suitable for all runners – 130 (L) x 43 (W) cm
- Solid build quality with a maximum user weight of 110 kg (17st. 4lb)
- Soft drop hydraulic folding mechanism allows quick and easy space-saving storage
- Simple setup with easy to follow assembly instructions and all tools included
- Setup dimensions – 171 (L) x 78 (W) x 139 (H) cm
- Folded dimensions - 110 (L) x 78 (W) x 147 (H) cm
- Built-in transport wheels make it easy to move once setup
- Dual water bottle storage areas help you stay hydrated for top performance
- Soft-touch handlebars bring more comfort to your home cardio
- Floor level adjustment to ensure solid grounding and a stable running platform
- Kinomap compatible – run real-world routes, challenge your friends and analyse workouts