Judo is a modern martial art, combat sport that originated in Japan in the 1880s. Its most prominent feature is its competitive element, where the objective is to either throw or takedown an opponent to the ground.
Strikes and thrusts by hands and feet as well as weapons defenses are a part of judo, but only in pre-arranged forms and are not allowed in judo competition or free practice. A judo practitioner is called a judoka.
The Adidas Judo Uniform is ideal for beginners as it is a light weighted Gi and offers more comfort.
*Belt not included.
- In 350gm/sqm ±6% in 70:30 CVC cotton polyester blended brilliant white
- Double weave1-line diamond design
- Single woven improved skirt 370grm/sqm ±5%
- Judo pants in 280grm/sqm ±3% in 55:45 CVC blended drill fabric with partial inside lining
- Size 160-190 with soft elastic waist and rest with drawstrings