Housed under the sleek frame at the heart of the FR20 is a robust 6 kg / 13.2 lb flywheel, providing a smoother and more consistent rotation for seamless home riding. Giving you complete control of your cycling experience, the FR20 delivers 8 levels of resistance plus 3 target programmes and a heart rate recovery function, making the bike ideal for steady-state and interval training whilst also offering the functionality for sprint and high-resistance workouts.
Track your progress via the touchscreen LED console with an array of live feedback metrics including time, distance, calories, heart rate and RPM. The control console also features hand pulse sensors, delivering real-time pulse data for safer and more effective cardio sessions.
Complete with a phone/tablet holder placed above the console, the FR20 delivers the optimum viewing angle for your favourite shows or training playlists. Alternatively, the device holder is ideal for following along with any online workout class or pushing yourself through fitness apps.
Featuring a densely padded saddle with both vertical and horizontal adjustment, the FR20 allows you to find the riding position that suits you best. Producing a more comfortable and effective ride, the easily adjustable saddle and handles accompany self-levelling pedals with adaptable straps for a locked-in ride.
With integrated heavy-duty transport wheels and floor level adjustment, the stylish FR20 is easily moved and adjusted for a solid cycling foundation and better training experience.
- Strong 6 kg / 13.2 lb internal flywheel creates a smooth cycling motion for a consistent cadence
- 8 resistance levels allow you to adjust the training intensity
- 3 target programmes: time, distance & calories
- Touch response LED display with an illuminated bezel
- Integrated hand pulse sensors located on the handles measure and report your pulse
- Real-time feedback metrics include time, distance, calories, heart rate and RPM
- Built-in tablet and phone holder provides the optimum viewing angle
- Densely padded saddle delivers complete comfort and support
- Dual-adjustable saddle with both vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Saddle height ranges from 61 - 87 cm / 24.02 - 34.25 in. to suit all rider heights
- Easily adjustable handles help tailor your setup to match your preference
- Self-levelling pedals with easily adjustable straps provide further stability when riding
- Water bottle holder within easy reach to keep you hydrated during exercise
- Integrated heavy-duty transport wheels make the bike easier to move around your home
- Floor level adjustment ensures the bike is stable for a better riding experience
- Solid and dependable build quality results in a max. user weight of 120 kg / 264.55 lbs
- Setup dimensions: 110 (L) x 55 (W) x 145 (H) cm / 43.31 (L) x 21.65 (W) x 57.09 (H) in.
- USB charging port for tablets and phones
- Heart rate recovery function
- Simple 20-minute setup with easy to follow assembly instructions and all tools included